View Profile SilentCobra

All 231 Movie Reviews

58 w/ Responses

LMFAO!

You just keep finding new ways to embarrass Tom don't you? lmfao, you Sam are a fucking genius. Kind of surprised you didn't have Brock make a Madness Day flash though. And surely you're going to keep this series going, right? I'm not sure what you meant by "This is the last one."

Poor Taco Man, odd you killed your own creation. Finally someone did something about those damn unicorns, GAH! THE NEVER SHUT THE HELL UP! Thank you so very much. lmao

I knew it

How could this happen to me?! lmao, Emo Madness, that's just fucking epically hilarious. Good call. Also, I never really noticed that the faces on the Madness sprites look a lot like "+" and thus he got pissed at the rest off the operators and decided to off each and everyone. Nice background story.

thekiwi responds:

super glad you liked it

Hilarious

Ain't that just like a regular department store? The clerks are never around when you need 'em, but when you don't need them, they're frickin' everywhere. That and they want to try to keep you waiting for as long as possible before you get any help. lmao. That is funny.

If you're wondering

The song "One Is The Loneliest Number" is by Three Dog Knight. You might want add that to the Non-AP section of the flash submission page. Very good Madness Day movie. I hope you can make something for tomorrow as tomorrow is Madness Day. So far, I've enjoyed all your stuff, it's either funny or it's just flat out gory and kick ass. 5/5 and 10/10.

Bout time

I was really hoping that this installment would be out soon and here it is! When can we expect to see David and Goliath? Also, when can we expect to see The Crucifixion? These are so damn funny. Why did you make God into a whiny God anyway, because that is funny as hell.

I'm stunned

At how masterfully you were able to pull off Vegeta's voice almost without a hitch. How did you do that?

But all in all, I was somewhat expecting the Kool-Aid Man but for the most part, I was expecting something completely different. The ending was fucking hilarious. But since when does a glass pitcher full of flavored, dyed, sugar water have more power than a full blooded Sayain? THAT'S JUST SILLY! 5/5 and 10/10

lmfao

'Bout damn time someone shed some light on Piccolo's attitude. Hmm, I wonder what would happen should he ever be caught during a bank heist? Do you think he would blame it on the "voices in his head, they told me to do it!!" Nail: Uh, what do you mean "voices in your head?" Kame: Yea, wait......where's my dentures? Kazoo: *unintelligible gibberish* Piccolo: STFU ALL OF YOU!!! SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!

WTF.....BOOM! Oh shit. lmao, that would be awesome. 5/5 and 10/10

Black Sabbath, FUCK YES!!!

Just fix up the additional audio section and you're good to go.

Black Sabbath "Fairies Wear Boots".

I've seen your other stuff, it's kinda funny, but still enough to get a passing grade from me. Also, if you add in the right kind of music (such as Black Sabbath) that is an assured passing grade from me. All in all, try not having the audio and movie skip around. Like the audio isn't really synced up with the movie.

AwesomenessRob responds:

Will do :P Next time anyways

Holy shit

roflmfao, 500% of your daily NaCl intake?! lmao,

"Got the C.O.D?"

"Yea, sodium induced coma/heart attack/atherosclerosis/pericarditis/o ther heart problems associated with too much sodium."

lmfao. Damn, one bite of that and you'd dry up like a fucking raisin.

"HEY! WHO WANTS TO MUMMIFY THEMSELVES?!"

"ME!!"

"Ok, here ya go. Eat one bite and you'll be instantly mummified."

Instant mummification, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

I knew it!

I knew there would be a "300" joke in this. That was just funny as hell. Smooth animation, nice transitions, all around awesome work dude. Funny as shit!

5/5 and 10/10

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra