View Profile SilentCobra

All 231 Movie Reviews

58 w/ Responses

As a Christian

I SHOULD find this offensive, however, I'm not so religious that I'm not going to pass up a chance to mock my religion. After all, God gave us a sense of humor. Surely he could've foreseen this kind of thing taking place somewhere along the line. Am I right? I really can't wait for episode 10!

Just out of curiosity, are you going to be doing both the whole Old Testament and New Testament? If so, you've got a long way to go! But I'm certain you can do it easily! GO SAM! 5/5 & 10/10

AHA! I see what you did thar

Nice touch with the Improbability Drive. I had always wondered what happened to Tricky and he went completely insane in the later Madness Combat episodes. :) Sure I've seen all the MC episodes before, but I always like watching them again and again just to see the evolution of Hank.

Sure it's overused

However, that doesn't mean that there is a limit to the endings of how everyone wishes they could kill Navi. Yea she's helpful if you're a first time player, but after going through a second time, she gets really irritating.

There's so much material in OoT that the possibilities of ways for Navi to die are endless with this joke. The art was okay but it needs something a little more. What that something is, I have no idea. But overall, nice little flash here. 5/5 & 10/10. :)

Hold on!

That pic with the caption that said "Don't do Screwms, they hurt!" is mine. I thought I was rejected! :O Also, you left out the 1 in my name in the credits. Another thing, how come I wasn't notified about being Portal Buddies?! o_0 I feel left out for some reason. :(

Anyway, it was nice to see my pic was included. 5/5 and 10/10. Though the music for the menu does get annoying after a while.

I just love this series! It's friggin' great!

Just reading Chrono's ranting is what makes it all worth it! I swear you made him really stupid and the dialogue clearly shows it. Such awesome writing and reactions. Hilarious from beginning to end! "Chrono's Rampant Hyperbole" FTW!! Yea, if I were Chrono, I would definitely want someone to shoot my brains clear out of my head if I started smack-talking in rhyme!

Hilarious, absolutely hilarious and excellent top notch writing. Can't wait for episode 22.

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the episode, and we will try to have episode 22 out this year.

I got to be honest

Choosing AC/DC for the music, and the drawing, I went and 5d it. I'm a big sucker for AC/DC. That's one of my all time favorite bands! The one-two punch of Angus and Malcolm is just fuckin' awesome! Also, I'm thinking that one employee was just getting tired of working at his job so he decided to just let his last day be one he wouldn't soon forget? lmao

MyKindOfFlash responds:

I went through every rock song I owned and none of them worked as well as Thunderstruck, man.

Thanks for the review!

Really reminiscent of a Daffy Duck cartoon

And the cartoon is "Duck Amuck" where Daffy is subjected to all various types of scenery and mishaps all at the hands of everyone's favorite little gray rabbit! Bugs Bunny! It may be short, but it definitely shows promise. I hope you can only go up from here and turn this into a full-fledged series. Keep at it.

About damn time!

I had often wondered that very question myself! I always wondered if they might do something like that and throw it on TV. Sadly, the world may never know. LMAO! I'm not sure what else I can say about this great parody. 5/5 & 10/10. Keep it up.

It's times like this

That I am actually glad the Lock Legion came into being shortly after the Clock Crew. Mainly because the LL tends to take their submissions a lot more seriously than the CC.

Let's face it, the LL has done some excellent quality work in the past, save for the June 18th, 2009 portal attack, everyone trying to get the 500,000th submission. Ugh, what a nightmare. Anyway, this was very well done. It's the first time I've actually seen anyone from the LL take the time to actually draw the characters so well and not have any of the huge thick black outlines.

Very well done Christy. 5/5 and 10/10.

ROFLMFAO! Epic!

Benny Hill and MPFC, FTW!!!

I knew that if there is a 4-way paradoxical staircase from hell in a sprite flash, Benny Hill is bound to ensue. I couldn't help but literally lmao at that entire scene!! Clovis, you are a GENIUS! That was insanely hilarious!!! It's just so funny, I can't even think about it without giggling!

Clovis15 responds:

Thank you, very much, good sir; your words are very inspiring.

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra