View Profile SilentCobra

All 231 Movie Reviews

58 w/ Responses

Wow

Toad certainly is a mouthy little bastard ain't he? Then again, I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised seeing as how he's been flipping us off for the last 20 years. Nice flash overall.

Of course

Well who didn't see that ending coming a mile away? Honestly, every time there is something going on at night on a rooftop in a city, there is always going to be a museum of some sort of objects that will always get caught in the crossfire. Good animation. Great joke.

*Salute*

*sniff* GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! You could not have done better even if you tried. God bless your patriotism. Boston did a guitar solo on "The Star Spangled Banner" and it is fucking epic. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

HAPPY 233RD BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I <3 Boston.

HOLY SHIT!!

I KNEW IT!!! The Gnomes are taking over. GOD HELP US ALL! What are we gonna do to save ourselves from our Gnome overlords?! We're screwed.

The Who, \m/ \m/

ROCK! This is a very funny episode. Lots of jokes, even though they were puns that anyone could see a mile away, they're still great. Personally I would've loved to see a Weebl and Bob : CSI while The Who is playing throughout. Like a half an episode of CSI: MIAMI or maybe CSI: NY, or just CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

ROCK ON MAN!!! Excellent idea to use The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" but of course it is a spoof of CSI: MIAMI. How'd you get the show footage into flash anyway?

Overall this is funny and it kicked ass.

Soundtrack ideas

Instead of Avril Lavigne, maybe you could've used Cinderella's "Nobody's Fool" that would've been much better.

I knew it

I knew somewhere along the line someone was gonna make a flash about how The Joker kept doing that throughout the entire movie. It's just flat out hilarious. Great drawing skills as well.

Dman, DAMN YOU GRIM REAPER!

Billy Mays will be sorely missed by friends, family, and fans alike. The pic you used was from last Wednesday's episode of "Pitchmen" when Billy and Sully were doing the "Gator Blade" shoot. I would buy the bug bazooka if Billy sold it. The idea of shooting crickets at 150 mph just sounds like so much damn fun. R.I.P Billy, R.I.P

As if,

Michael Jackson in heaven?! Yea right, he touched little boys. rofl. Too many angels that look like little boys. If he's in heaven, than it has become hell. roflmao

FINALLY!

It's about time someone took PivotMasterDX's idea of Stick Figures On Crack and threw something like that up in the portal here. Short, but very funny.

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra