View Profile SilentCobra

All 233 Movie Reviews

58 w/ Responses

AWESOME!

It's about time someone did a Pico flash anime style! I absolutely love it! So far it's the best one I have seen. The animation was smooth and extremely well done. There really is nothing negative I can say about this submission.

NEXTVIEW-Designs responds:

Thanks FBF is a pain, but looks like it paid off :)

Nice

Though I have one question, who the hell in their right mind would choose a Pidgey over Mewtwo!? That makes no sense at all!

Anyway, excellent submission. Quite comical as well. I would like to hear it in English, but the captions work just as well. Hope to see more.

That figures.

You couldn't get anything in Ocarina Of Time without having to go through a long ass description of what the item does, how to to use it, how to set it to C, etc. It would be damn near impossible for Link to be a surgeon with all that going on.

Genius, absolutely genius. rofl

The title says it all

When I saw the title, I had a feeling someone was going to take things just a bit too far. Fucking epic Raptor, fucking, epic. That was indeed hilarious. I wonder, has anyone in the real world ever gone too far with stuff such as this? I have a feleing they have. If not, then we really should beware.

That was awesome

Opta-potamus. ROFL! This so clearly sums up what it is like to watch elementary school kids put on a play. They stumble over their lines, mispronounce names, fall over due to lack of balance and coordination, and possibly end up puking at the end. Good call Egoraptor. good call.

Hilarious

Saw it on the actual Explosm site, sure I didn't have any sound playing, but still, it was fucking great!!! I say that all who are C&H fans to watch this ASAP. Y'all are hilarious. Anyway, what exactly was the premise behind the whole C&H phenomenon anyway?

Also, 5/5, 10/10. Just awesome all around. But what kind of use would a hobo have for a DEAD pigeon? rofl

That was fucking awesome!!!

Though generally anything with Rina-Chan in it is bound to be awesome in my opinion. Also, good idea choosing Guns N' Roses' "Welcome To The Jungle" for the video clip part. Also, poor, poor Ryu. lmfao. Can he ever catch a break?

I'm not sure what else I can say at this point. Still funny altogether.

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAH!!!!!

*guitar riff*
"Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss"
*outro*

The Who kicked ass 3 decades ago, they still kick ass today. Nice choice with "Won't Get Fooled Again"

Also, wtf is up with shoppers acting all fucking crazy? Sure I get that the people want great deals for Christmas shopping and whatnot, but still, HAVE SOME DAMN SANITY, WILL YA?! That's the issue with Black Friday, I think the stores should have roped off sections leading to the store front so the customers can be corralled(as inhumane as that sounds) it'd be a much safer alternative than having one or more employees trampled to death from the mob of deal hungry shoppers.

That's my take on it at least, kick ass flash anyway, funny and kick ass audio. 5/5 & 10/10. Sh0t you are one hell of a flash artist.

Oh HELL YEA!!!

This you have to continue on into a series. Not just an annual thing, but an actual flash series. There is no other way around it. You opened Pandora's Box, now you gotta live with it. 5/5 and 10/10. This must continue!! Kick major ass.

*bows*

Ah dude, FUCK YES!!! Who the hell cares if the quality is pre-set to low?! NO ONE THAT'S WHO!!! I mean, hell this should be a video game for PS3. The sheer brilliance and possible CGI is just fucking epic! There is so much win here I can't even begin to describe this kickass flash.

5/5, 10/10 and faved the movie and you.

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra