View Profile SilentCobra

All 229 Movie Reviews

56 w/ Responses

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*random nonsense gibberish noises* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

that was fucking hilarious!!!!! ROFLMFAO!

where are the other episodes?

yea, I found utterly hilarious, but where are the other episodes that came before this one?

roflmfao

Words cannot express how funny that is. Keep it up

SlntCobra1

*stifles laughter*

that was just flat out hilarious!!!! FIND MORE AND PUT 'EM UP ON NG, PLEASE!! I can't get enough of these idiototic street signs. I love 'em.

<-- College
Weed -->

ROFLMFAO!

SlntCobra1

lmao

nice, just try to do a bit better next time with the drawing and such. Other than that, awesome.

odd, disturbing, weird, creepy

o.o
O.O
>_>
@_@
you get the idea. more creepy than funny.

Not too good on the artwork

Oter than that Link LOOKS nothing like he should, not too bad. Just promise me you'll make the artwork of Link a bit more believeable and that Link is not that "chubby". Also, he was a bit too tall, but whatever.

sweet

I have been wanting and waiting for another episode. You just get better and better. Keep it up.

roflmfao

nice

that was just fucking hilarious, what is left to say? Oh, I know, nice choice, picking Metallica's "Disposable Heroes" for the Supper Cucco fight. kick ass.

I really loved the part where the elder mentions the mirror and green gets really pissed and then Blue and Purple are ashamed. roflmfao

keep it up.

*stifles laughter*

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I couldn't help but lauugh at Link's facial expression when he saw that Navi wanted him to climb what I'm supposing is Death Mountain, and I was like "Misguided is right."

---I'm Out---

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra