View Profile SilentCobra

All 231 Movie Reviews

58 w/ Responses

Lmfao, is this poor Blademaster EVER going to

increase in lvl and skill?! Lmfao, poor guy. I remember those days, killing lil' lidded lizards with suicidal attacks, my combos and thief skills. Wow, and I still need to get to at least lvl 30. lol, oh well, what are you gonna do? Kick ass job dude.

Wow the King of the Portal...as well as

the Eversun Elder are both douchebags of the highest order. lmfao. Man, a lvl 10-12 Blademaster IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THOSE KINDS OF DOOR TIMINGS! The only class that is able to do so is a Thief with Fast Getaway, moron. Kick ass job man, and great way to bring DOMO to Newgrounds. lmfao!

Best part ever.....

*Goomba approaches Luigi*

*Goomba scares Luigi*

*Luigi turns around and looks at the goomba*

Fighting ability = ZERO!

"OH SHIT!"

That is without a doubt, the funniest part of the movie. lmfao Great job dude.

Nice musical score

"Eye Of The Tiger"

and the FOX NFL theme, THEY BOTH KICK MAJOR ASS!

I love your work, you are a Flash GOD!

Wow, really? You're kidding!

Has it REALLY been THAT LONG SINCE THE DAYS OF OLD?!

"Newgrounds.com
The Problems of the future, today."

Wow, I really cannot believe is has been that long. Wow, where the hell does the fucking time go?

KICK FUSKING ASS!

Wow, 20 EXTRA TAKES! lmfao, your Mario parodies just keep getting better and better, what are you gonna do next?

Honestly, you just keep finding more ways to surpass yourself, EXPONENTIALLY! Once I saw who did this, I thought to myself, "Wow, Jeremy Simms did that? Well, let's see what Mario gets himself into now, lmfao!"

I really want to do a collab with you, with you as the artist and myself as the author or something if you ever want to.

roflmfao!1

That was fucking great!!!! I had a feeling something would come out of the pipes when they went off screen like that. lmfao

Needs just a little more work

Like what was in the present? Why did Bowser want it? And do some voicing, it's much more effective.

I love the allusions

To "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" that was pure genius!!! lmfao!! I also enjoyed the Viewtiful Joe allusion, Sailor Moon, DBZ, the Queen allusion, and all of them I REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR EPISODE 7!

What do you mean

"As for ep. 7, I'll see what I can do to have that one ready, that is, if you guys want me to continue this story...This year has been a roller coaster of a ride for me."

Key words being "that is, if you guys want me to continue this story"

OF COURSE WE WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THE STORY! IT'S AWESOME!

Nice idea

using the "There She Is" concepts. I like it, but try to do better with the colors.

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra