View Profile SilentCobra

All 59 Game Reviews

11 w/ Responses

better controls

Dude, how about you remake this with better controls then re-submit it to the portal? The controls as of now, are extremely bulky and difficult.

DJ-DaVinster responds:

im sorry, but i just picked the controls that felt good to me, i happen to like the control setup

Awesome

Nice intro and the gameplay may be short, but this has awesome potential to wind up as it's own series here on NG. I hope you make more, as in more thn just games, you have a cast, make some movies with them. That would be cool as hell.

FleckoGold responds:

Already is a series! Ha! Check out my other stuff. T.E.S.S.O.N.A.S. Episode 3 is on hold until I can find time for it....*cries*

-Flecko-

Here's mine

"So then I says to Mavis, Oh God, You Made Me Lose My Hard On, Bitch."

roflmfao

S.W.A.T --> Stickdeath

This game is somewhat reminicsent of Stickdeath.com's S.W.A.T

Sticks
With
Ass-kickin'
Tactics

Lemme guess, that was your influence, right?

Nice game, but the health bar could be longer and much more so than what it already is.

mexipino responds:

Actually, I saw the stickdeath game after the fact..... the gameplay is a bit different, but I guess the premise is the same....

I feel sorry for Sonic's family. T_T

I got the hedgehog in space in 39 days. For the first time playing, that ain't half bad.

One thing, how do you get the hedgehog in space IN 4 DAYS?!

my sentence

Here's what I came up with:

You look that dumb ass straight in the eye and say gimme a fucking break. Learn fuckin english. Or taste my squirrely wrath!

Here's another one of mine:

And god said oh I see. I know all. Cut the crap, read my lips. It's over, don't you realize you're a middle aged loser, you sick freak.

roflmfao

keep it up.

SlntCobra1

Eeriely similar music

Just out of curiosity, is the music that is playing while you're on the planet, the music from "Air's Rock" in Golden Sun: The Lost Ages? I'm pretty sure it is the same.

Other than that, I tend to fap as early as possible, because the rewards are just so damns exy and hot. hehehe. It's a fine game if you can concentrate on keeping "it" down and not cumming. there was no other way to say it, sorry. Makes you think and use knowledge you might have gained in high school.

Very nicely done.

>_0 keep on keepin' on.

SlntCobra1

Phantox responds:

Yeah I used quite a lot of songs from Golden Sun

BONER CENTRAL!

What else is left to say? I mean it's one guy and two very busty and horny chicks.

I have an idea, how about you make one featuring Alexis Rhodes?

HOT

Is there any chanve of a sequel or any other Sex Kitten games other than what is on Newgrounds.com already?

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra