View Profile SilentCobra

All 59 Game Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Ugh, it's so hot!

"Ohh I can fee my brain cooking!" lmfao, best line in the entire game, I just couldn't get the last unlockable unlocked, I even tried the combos, I still couldn't get it, may I know what it is and what it does?

Wrong

Chuck Norris doesn't always make for a good game. Chuck Norris IS the game. lmao.

Gotta love the countless Chuck Norris facts. You can check some of 'em out on my blog. ^_^

Quite addicting

Very cute little game. Contrary to the show, Pikachu loathes PokeBalls with greant intensity. lmao. He will never go inside of one, ever. Oh well. Very nice little side-scrolling game. For once, something from the KK that IS NOT SPAM!

Same as my last one

Again, this is the wrong portal to which you submitted your work, this is primarily audio stuff, so submit it to the audio portal.

Same score divisions as my last review.

5/5 for the song
0/10 for the wrong portal usage.

Wrong portal

I gave 5/5 for the song, and a 0/10 for the wrong portal. Try submitting this kind of stuff to the audio portal.

Forks, Forks, Forks, TOO MANY FORKS!

Dude, why the hell are there forks in the traffic cone, the Nuclear waste barrel, in the briefcase, etc.?!

o_0
0_o

other than that and NOT KNOWING HOW TO SPELL WATERMELON, pretty awesome, keep it up.

damn laptops, >_<

Other than the damn clicking and him getting smaller, not too bad. Just make it EASIER!

FunfaceGames responds:

Gotta get those flubber fountains :)

w00t!!!!!

YAY SEXY WOMEN!! ^_^, anyway, nice lady in the puzzle. Maybe try Stormy Daniels, Jenna Jameson, or some Victoria's Secret models?

It's same, yet different.

It's the same woman from puzzle pic 2, but with a blue background instead of green, care to try to re-submit this?

I can't feel my right forearem. o_0

OWWWWWWWWWW! I made it to 205 WITHOUT ANY OF THE MADNESS SPRITES MAKING IT ACROSS THE SCREEN! w00t!!!!

Awesome game, just add some background.

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra