View Profile SilentCobra

All 32 Audio Reviews

10 w/ Responses

Very somber

Makes me think of Feudal Japan. This is just awesome all the way. There really isn't much that can be said about how well done this is.

Very well done. It also makes me think of the festival in "Pokemon The Movie: 2000." At least I think that's the movie where Ash is still in the Orange Islands.

Jessismith responds:

Thank you, SLntCobra. That means a lot. :)
I suppose it does have an old fuedal japan sort of theme to it. Thanks.
Wow. I remember that movie. :) That was a beautiful tune as well.

I don't know

I just have no idea what it is but there's something about the handbag loop that I just really do enjoy. It's really weird. For most people you'd think that this would get annoying after a while. While that does happen to me from time to time, I really do enjoy this song. Weird.

Nice

Wow, no matter how hard I try, this still reminds me of Halo. All in all, try increasing the volume of the choir. I say that because it would sound much better. Do it or not, that's your decision.

Eperiod responds:

Thanks for the feedback. The problem with the choir is that if it gets too loud, it sounds really fake, and it crackles, so I have to keep it low sometimes.

Thanks again. :)

Look

Y'all do realize that he had to remix it because if he didn't he would be stealing copyrighted material, thus getting banned from the audio portal.

Review, you could've used the entire Imperial March though. And reduced the beat so the Imperial March does stick out a bit more. All in all, very nicely done.

Some people say my love

Cannot be true
please believe my love and I'll show you
those things you thought unreal

Follow me now and you will not regret
leaving the life you lead before we met
My name name is Lucifer, please take my hand

BLACK SABBATH!!

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ ROCK ON!!!

o_0

It's so frickin' weird that it deserves a set of these

o_0
o_o
>_>
<_<
<_>

Also, it's kinda funny as well. I never imagined someone putting this to music. At all, ever. lmao

SWEET!

I was vote number 69, how sexy is that?! All jokes aside, it would've been cooler if you had added the lyrics as well, other than that, kick ass.

tsunami334 responds:

lol, but "all jokes aside" real 8-bit does not have music and I think I will try to make a more 8-bit version and maybe try and take the lyrics from the original like you said. Thanks for the Review

EDIT: It sounded like the NES/GB version I'll be sure to stick with the way this one sounds when I lyrics

AND for the record It will be a long time before I can gather up the patachents to do that, but it will come.

Very nicely done

Wow, this is extremely reminiscent of HALO, also, you have the voice of Aphrodite. What can I say, this is just utter top notch, you should be on *is about to go into self-loathing* "American Idol" your voice is that excellent.

It reminds me of both HALO and various Final Fantasy games. I am just in utter awe of how excellent this is. Very well done.

VGSongbird responds:

Oh American Idol; you make fools of us all ^_^

Thank you for your review.

This song really is reminding people of other games.

Very nicely done

The only thing you might want to work on, is the transition from note to note and maybe do it again with a little less distortion and in normal tuning.

Odd thing is

that in the game OoT, the Gerudo Valley theme was done entirely by an acoustic guitar. But, it sounds so much cooler on an electric any day.

\m/
\m/

ROCK ON!

Ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is forever. -- Trevor, 09.

Trevor @SilentCobra