The Brothers Show [Original Series] Trailer The Brothers Show [Original Series] Trailer

The microphone was too quiet. Try increasing the mic volume and record again and lower the music volume a little.

A Near Dawn - Sam Running Animation A Near Dawn - Sam Running Animation

While the art and animation are great, it's just a looping running animation. This would be better suited to put on your Dumping Grounds.

LeonDaydreamer responds:

I'll take the compliment. :)

Madness:Possesed Madness:Possesed

You have skills, but this is basically just a looping animation with no sound. The animation is choppy, but it shows you know what you're doing. Keep practicing and you'll get better. IN the meantime, keep working and try submitting something a little better.

Xbox One vs Ps4 vs Xbox 360 vs Ps3 Xbox One vs Ps4 vs Xbox 360 vs Ps3

Was good up until you had the comment asking for likes in the video. Newgrounds isn't a place to be asking for likes in your submissions. That may be fine for videos going up on YouTube, but not here. Flash submissions are judged based solely on the community. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets blammed.

storytellerYT responds:

Relax man, this is the same file that I used on my YouTube channel.
I didn't think there was a need to edit it, idk why you focus on such irrelevant things, newgrounds doesn't even have a like system, it goes by ratings.

Cow Meat Cow Meat

Pretty much just a gif with an extremely annoying repetitive clicking sound for blinking and an explosion. Which by the way, takes too long past the point of funny. Try something else. You have a start, but this is not quality entertainment.

Test Fight Animation Test Fight Animation

Given that this was just a test animation, I don't see it lasting too long here. The animation itself was decent, if a little choppy at times. But again, had you not called it a test, it might be worth saving. That's just me though. Good work otherwise, keep on practicing and I think you'll have some amazing animations to show off in the future.

Minecraft: TNA Part 7 Minecraft: TNA Part 7

Well boys, looks like this *puts on sunglasses* is the end.

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion, "HOLY TURTLE PENIS!" was by far the best line of this episode. LMFAO.I really can't wait for the next episode. Truth be told, I've barely been coming back to NG for a while. I guess I jut kind of got fed up with all the crap coming through the portal on a daily basis. :\ Oh well, good to know there are still some competent artists out there.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

AH CANDY SAWCE!

GAY BACON STRIPS & GAY BACON STRIPS & GAY BACON STRIPS!

Whatup hater? What you know 'bout cup-uh-cakes?! GETTIN' SOME OF DAT RAINBOW JUICE!

Rainbow Glasses spreadin' that friendship to everypony!

Swingers Episode 1 Swingers Episode 1

HEY!

I heard snippets of my Haunted -- Mix submission in this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/231296

So shouldn't I be in the audio as well? Hmm? Also, the concept was funny. I hope this turns out to be a growing series. :)

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

OH DAMN, SHIT'S BOUT TO HIT THE FAN!

TRICKY'S BACK! As if Hank and Deimos didn't already have enough trouble already. Jeebus was the ONLY one who stood a chance against the black guy(what's his name? Or have you even ever told us?) Hank could hold his own against Tricky just fine, but merging those two? Oh shit! Hank and Deimos are in for some serious hurt!

Can't wait for the 11th episode! Very well done as usual Krinkels. ^_^ 5/5 and 10/10.