The Brothers Show [Original Series] Trailer The Brothers Show [Original Series] Trailer

The microphone was too quiet. Try increasing the mic volume and record again and lower the music volume a little.

A Near Dawn - Sam Running Animation A Near Dawn - Sam Running Animation

While the art and animation are great, it's just a looping running animation. This would be better suited to put on your Dumping Grounds.

LeonDaydreamer responds:

I'll take the compliment. :)

Madness:Possesed Madness:Possesed

You have skills, but this is basically just a looping animation with no sound. The animation is choppy, but it shows you know what you're doing. Keep practicing and you'll get better. IN the meantime, keep working and try submitting something a little better.

Rooftop Snipers Rooftop Snipers

Interesting game. It's got simple controls, but I would suggest changing the aiming mechanic to work with the mouse instead. Holding a key to raise and lower your weapon is an odd choice to say the least.

Volcano Volcano

OK, I ain't gonna lie, I actually got stuck on level 2. That's pretty damn challenging. 8-bit simplicity at it's best. :)

Online Planking Game Online Planking Game

PLANKERS

Y U NO STOP PLANKING

LMAO! Great use of Y U NO Guy if you ask me. :p As soon as I saw Y U NO Guy, I couldn't help but giggle. One thing though, try making it so we can throw downward, it's very difficult otherwise.

Other than that, nice little game you got here. :)

Sapphire Tears Magnetic Remix Sapphire Tears Magnetic Remix

Mind = BLOWN!

Wow, I really have no clue how to respond to just how awesome this was. :O The guitar was just fuckin' awesome, nice bass line, just all around ear-gasm! Seriously, you have got some serious talent! :)

Make more rock and heavy metal submissions please!

PS

I'm not even sure if this review can even do this submission any justice at all.

AudeSecret Project AudeSecret Project

Hmm, I wonder

Would you happen to have the tabs for this badass song? Also, I'm agreeing with Rexxist. This is DEFINITELY HEAVY METAL! No doubt about it. So what exactly is it doing in the General Rock, category? I've listened to this song countless times and it's still so badass! The lead guitar just fits so perfectly in with the rhythm and the driving bass.

ROCK ON! 5/5 and 10/10
\m/

G. -Force- Trance (Mans0n) G. -Force- Trance (Mans0n)

Not too bad

The audience in the background was a nice touch. Kind of reminds me of Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" live version. The drums and the main rhythm seemed just slightly off set. Perhaps you could try to get them in sync with each other?

Again, not too bad. 4/5 and 9/10. :)

Mans0n responds:

thanks for the review man! and yeah I also agree with the lead melody being off with the beat during the build, And i think it's the massive side chaining i used :/

Them Apples Them Apples

BRONIES!

*brohoof*

Dude, seriously, GO INTO GRAPHIC DESIGN/DIGITAL ART! You have got TREMENDOUS TALENT! I'd hate to see that kind of potential squandered on something you don't want to do. Trust me, I know talent when I see it or hear it. And you my friend, have got some major ass kicking talent.

TailsPrower responds:

I joined the Army instead.... best idea worst idea ever?!?!?

Temple Temple

Friggin' stellar!

Even if this is your first 3D class, you have some really innate talent. I really doubt I could do something of this magnitude if I was in the same kind of class as you. I am just in awe of how well done this is.

Could you do the Master Sword and the Ocarina Of Time next?

Geadaan responds:

Actually Ill have to post it up, I made a video walking through this scene where I did infact make the master sword part of it :D

Bomber Man Bomber Man

Nice!

Although, Bomberman's head is round. Not squarish at all. Oh well, still an awesome piece of art either way. I had Bomberman 64, and I was like 2 or 3 boss battles from beating the game, but I couldn't beat the Sphinx underwater. I died every single time. :P Ah well. Nice drawing skills. The rough sketch look gives it a certain edge that is highly appealing to the eye. Overall, excellent job.